Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
4/17-18 snow threat

ORH_wxman

20 minutes ago, Greg said:

They aren't that bad with their forecast. Sometimes they see things a little bit before others. Not saying it's correct but you have to wonder what they see to post this by 8:11PM tonight.

We are supposed to update the maps anytime we adjust the forecast. That could be as simple as using current temps to tweak snowfall amounts.

• Thanks 1

I'd love for the upper end of this to play out.

Saturday
Snow with rain likely in the morning, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Patchy fog. Total snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches. Highs in the lower 40s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

I'd love for the upper end of this to play out.

Saturday
Snow with rain likely in the morning, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Patchy fog. Total snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches. Highs in the lower 40s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

In April take the under.  I bet you pull a 5 spot though.  

Have you EVER Seen such a Perfect example of "When it's Great here, it's Sucking Somewhere else...".  Boulder, CO.... RECORD Snowfall!!  

We've broken the seasonal snowfall record in Boulder! A whopping 151.2" of snow has fallen this season (as of 6 PM April 16). Here's the Top 5 since records began 1898. #COwx