PoZitron20
George BM

April Banter 2020

3 hours ago, Baltimorewx said:

That’s one purple beer! Creative arts blueberry sour w/cacao nibs

2BF8FC27-EC54-4B54-A7F1-537BDE785E78.jpeg

1 hour ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Very Ravens!

Well, I was going to say maybe that purple beer is in honor of Prince, but it could be the Ravens too!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Well, I was going to say maybe that purple beer is in honor of Prince, but it could be the Ravens too!

That works!

Prince was iconic. Probably a top 10 all time guitarist. Highly subjective ofc.

eta- Indisputably one of the best performers of all time. Probably up there with Freddie Mercury in the rock genre.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, C.A.P.E. said:

That works!

Prince was iconic. Probably a top 10 all time guitarist. Highly subjective ofc.

Idk if you saw but let it sit for 10 mins. Definitely back to more dark fruit and I taste more dark chocolate now. I gagged on a sip, so that may have helped to grasp the flavor profile :lol:

Just now, Baltimorewx said:

Idk if you saw but let it sit for 10 mins. Definitely back to more dark fruit and I taste more dark chocolate now. I gagged on a sip, so that may have helped to grasp the flavor profile :lol:

lol don't be gagging!

It morphs for sure as it warms. Great stuff.

2 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

lol don't be gagging!

It morphs for sure as it warms. Great stuff.

Decided to bust out the port wine cheese and crackers with it lol. I haven’t ate in 5 hours 

E70CA15D-F5F9-4021-A629-266E3A136106.jpeg

Just now, Baltimorewx said:

Decided to bust out the port wine cheese and crackers with it lol. I haven’t ate in 5 hours 

E70CA15D-F5F9-4021-A629-266E3A136106.jpeg

:facepalm:

Not a good pairing imo lol.

Maybe some cacao nibs or super dark chocolate.

Just now, C.A.P.E. said:

:facepalm:

Not a good pairing imo lol.

Maybe some cacao nibs or super dark chocolate.

Well I do have dark chocolate but I needed something with a little more substance lol

Finishing up the last ounce. Certainly a good beer as I expected. I can’t compare it to a non aged one because I don’t remember but it would be interesting to drink one back to back, one not aged and one aged. But I suppose you’d be two sheets to the wind if doing that lol

• Like 1

On my 4th beer. 3rd was the 18% DFH...lol I did eat dinner now. One more and I think I’ll call it a night. I’ll let y’all know how I feel in the morning:lol:

• Haha 4

I'm heading to Kent Island tomorrow to donate blood. I try to do it every 2-3 months. This should be interesting. The protocol is different- had to make an appointment, and only 2 donors are permitted on the bus at a time. Masks are required ofc.

Rounding out the night with heavy seas Joose key lime ipa which is the juicy version of loose cannon...Just did a shot of Coconut rum too. Tomorrow morning probably won’t be fun

4 minutes ago, SnowtoRain said:

Trying Dewey Beer Co. They Call Me Hey dbl IPA. Never had any of their stuff before, this is hazy, sorta sweet and smooth, easy to drink.

I had their marshmallow imperial stout. Pretty good. I think they specialize in sours  though 

Just waking up from my beer coma. Usually wake up around 630, slept past 9 today lol. Don’t feel too bad right now but I woke up in the middle of the night having to pee and my heart was racing. Girlfriend says I snored all night too so she’s tired and annoyed lol

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

lol... all these years you thought I criticized you because you are liberal?  Try again

Someone of your caliber would never succumb to such linear thinking. With that said I assumed that you were pro status quo. Quid pro quo.

If you are on board then that gives me hope for the future.

6 minutes ago, ErinInTheSky said:

Name change alert. Novasky is no more ;) 

I liked it better when she (you) was Russian.

1 minute ago, jonjon said:

I liked it better when she (you) was Russian.

Everyone always pronounced it wrong anyway. It was Supernova Sky. Not Super Novasky (Super Russian).

I surprised more than my fair few people showing up to gatherings, both here and in other forums, without a russian accent.

14 minutes ago, ErinInTheSky said:

Everyone always pronounced it wrong anyway. It was Supernova Sky. Not Super Novasky (Super Russian).

I surprised more than my fair few people showing up to gatherings, both here and in other forums, without a russian accent.

I knew it! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ErinInTheSky said:

No longer Russian...but now Irish!! :D

• Like 1