Total Members
    Most Online
    maley.chris78@gmail.com
    Newest Member
    [email protected]

Feb 20-21 OBS ( all bets off)

6 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

Anybody near Simpsonville? Seeing these gigantic flakes!?? It’s cray cray

yep. Wish it would stick. Showed 34 in the truck. 

• Thanks 1

Down to 33 here in Madison Park. Beautiful drive from the office in Fort Mill. Ripping chicken feathers and just starting to coat the grass/elevated surfaces.

Looks like the back end is moving through somewhat quickly, but Brad P saying it could continue to 10 PM. Interesting.

Just now, gman said:

Smart, in case of black ice.

Messes up everyone’s schedule, I bet they change it to closed by morning! I understand why, but it’s only going to get about 42/43 tomorrow, shady spots could be bad most of the day , if we get to 25/26 degrees, like they are forecasting

1 minute ago, mackerel_sky said:

Messes up everyone’s schedule, I bet they change it to closed by morning! I understand why, but it’s only going to get about 42/43 tomorrow, shady spots could be bad most of the day , if we get to 25/26 degrees, like they are forecasting

The county is so big that if it’s dangerous for even 1 school up north by the border they close the entire district. Even if it’s perfectly fine in the southern part, like simpsonville. Someone told me that can’t afford to split the district, even though they should. The logistics of 2 districts would cost too much. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

Bird farts today! KK called it

What did she forecast yesterday?

I was giving all my attention as a snow wienie watching Chief wienierologist CJ

1 minute ago, Moultrie said:

The county is so big that if it’s dangerous for even 1 school up north by the border they close the entire district. Even if it’s perfectly fine in the southern part, like simpsonville. Someone told me that can’t afford to split the district, even though they should. The logistics of 2 districts would cost too much. 

Yes, it’s the biggest district in the state! TR and Tigerville get Greenville county a lot of snow days! Still snowing here quarte sized to half dollars now. Getting breezy

19 minutes ago, oconeexman said:

Still an ugly old mix here..literally snowing all around me..even in Anderson

I live by the Anderson airport and I just got back from Westminster. It's crazy seeing it snow here in western Anderson and a mix in Oconee County