Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February to Forget Volume 2 - 2020

TalcottWx

10 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Clearly you haven’t let the run finish first and no right minded soul a) believed it verbatim and b) thinks or wants a great solution for like 60 consecutive runs anyway.

Guess I should have included :arrowhead: in my response.  a) I know that, it was sarcasm; b) I know that, it was sarcasm; c) is your sarcasm detector in need of an upgrade? :ph34r::D

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

And North is really Loaded up.   When it doesn't snow at home....you just go and find it and it's fine.  Wish we could grab something before winter passes into history, but maybe this is the Ratter we've been dreading(since 2012).   Like Ginxy said, "it happens."

Good storm signal if the AO relaxes by end of month. We’ll see but far from it being over for SNE. 

14 minutes ago, HimoorWx said:

Guess I should have included :arrowhead: in my response.  a) I know that, it was sarcasm; b) I know that, it was sarcasm; c) is your sarcasm detector in need of an upgrade? :ph34r::D

You made that post before the run was over so your sarcasm went undetected as a result. Btw the big storm is there. 

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

We aren’t even getting clown snow anymore. 384 hour clown map through March 1 on the gfs offer 0 snow south of the NH MA border. That’s pretty incredible for this time of year. I mean we start getting faux clown snow in like September 

About the time of year where we transition from 384-hr snow maps to 384-hour CAPE maps..well you have to hover over each hour b/c obviously there is no "total cape". 

With that here's 318-hours :tomato: 

image.png.322276af2fc9702696b8ad1279ec6e78.png

• Weenie 2

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

You and I were ground zero for that winter rat.

It was pretty bad here too. We didn’t cash on that storm that got the south coast pretty good if I recall and I think we ended up with a couple inches of absolute glop at the end of the October storm.

I went on a ski trip with my buddies in January 12, and we didn’t hit legit snow until we were a few miles from Attitash. It’s funny though... we actually caught a nice snowstorm while we were there. It was rain and turned to snow just after we passed through North Conway... I think they ended up getting like 8-10” followed by some sleet. So we lucked out