Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February to Forget Volume 2 - 2020

TalcottWx

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Ironic thing is, I have moved on like most..but I’ll take something meaningful at any date on the calendar. As you get older and hopefully wiser, the glass becomes more half full then half empty. 

Same here.  I don’t care if we get a good one or not, I’ll be heading way up north first weekend in March for one last trip and will get my fill of winter either way.

But we’d all take a big one at home here for sure.  They’d all be back in like kids running for candy. 

7 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I am being reasonable...You be reasonable, you’d be on board faster than hobo on a ham sandwich.  

Berg isn’t saying it’s gonna happen..but if a big one came out of this at some point in The next 2-3 weeks..you and everybody else would be on it, and Excited-end of Feb/beginning of March or not. 

Sure it doesn’t change the big suck of the last two months, but it’d help to lighten and sweeten the taste. 

Nobody is latching onto that solution, not sure why the GMILF hunter and Dryslutt thought we were. The season has been atrocious and nothing can change that. But we live in the present and look forward to the future for better days, better times. If winter doesn’t return then we have spring to enjoy. Easy transition imo. 

• Like 3

Just now, WinterWolf said:

Same here.  I don’t care if we get a good one or not, I’ll be heading way up north first weekend in March for one last trip and will get my fill of winter either way.

But we’d all take a big one at home here for sure.  They’d all be back in like kids running for candy. 

And i will be heading NW as well over the next few weeks, Have to go play where there has been winter all season, Actually, Lavarock and i will be riding together for the first time next weekend so it should be a great time.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

And i will be heading NW as well over the next few weeks, Have to go play where there has been winter all season, Actually, Lavarock and i will be riding together for the first time next weekend so it should be a great time.

He’s going to beat you into the ground with that 850. Of course he probably wants to upgrade to the turbo 850 already. 

Just now, dryslot said:

Oh that sounds cool Jeff...it’ll be a good time. 

Making plans for first weekend in March for Angel Fest in St. Agatha the weekend of the 7th.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mreaves said:

He’s going to beat you into the ground with that 850. Of course he probably wants to upgrade to the turbo 850 already. 

The old iron doesn't have the suspension as the new skids, It will be later in the day that will take its toll, Hopefully i'll be off the trails by then and in the tavern............:drunk:

6 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I bought a TAPP Primary clutch for my Winder this season.

Go to TAPPclutch.com, and scroll down to bottom of page, and you’ll see my sled as their advertisement photo for their Clutch..lol I didn’t even know until I happened to get on the site a few weeks ago, and I scrolled down , and there was my machine showing the clutches.  What a surprise.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I bought a TAPP Primary clutch for my Winder this season.

Go to TAPPclutch.com, and scroll down to bottom of page, and you’ll see my sled as their advertisement photo for their Clutch..lol I didn’t even know until I happened to get on the site a few weeks ago, and I scrolled down , and there was my machine showing the clutches.  What a surprise.  

I could have had dinner on that primary..................:lol:

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, dryslot said:

The old iron doesn't have the suspension as the new skids, It will be later in the day that will take its toll, Hopefully i'll be off the trails by then and in the tavern............:drunk:

I’m a 100 -125 miler. When it gets much longer than that I’m ready to call it a day. 

5 minutes ago, mreaves said:

I’m a 100 -125 miler. When it gets much longer than that I’m ready to call it a day. 

I hear ya...125 is fine for me now too. 

But in N. Maine(and where Jeff goes in Eustus/Jackman) you would probably be a 160-175 miler in those areas cuz the conditions are so good most all the time. 

30 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Warning cleetus: You’re gonna be sorry...after riding in Maine, other areas lose their luster lol. 

I know.  250 miles per day, right?  Check this out: In NY my kid and I got a free t shirt for riding 150 miles in a day last weekend.  I’m still sore. 

Just now, cleetussnow said:

I know.  250 miles per day, right?  Check this out: In NY my kid and I got a free t shirt for riding 150 miles in a day last weekend.  I’m still sore. 

Lol..I’m just kidding pal.  But it will spoil ya.  As we said above 100-125 is easy to do.  And 160-200 is not that hard to do.  

But It’s not about the miles for me anymore...I do what I feel I want to.  I average probably about 125-140 a day..sometimes a lil more, sometimes a lil less.  

Just now, WinterWolf said:

Lol..I’m just kidding pal.  But it will spoil ya.  As we said above 100-125 is easy to do.  And 160-200 is not that hard to do.  

But It’s not about the miles for me anymore...I do what I feel I want to.  I average probably about 125-140 a day..sometimes a lil more, sometimes a lil less.  

Oh I agree,  but I got a 14 year old.  Those 150 miles (actually 166 miles) were on high traffic trails.  What starts as stutter bumps increases to deep whoopti doos by nightfall.  I’m ready for Maine. 

The fact they give out t shirts for 150 miles is telling. We got the only ones that day.  

• Like 1