Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February to Forget Volume 2 - 2020

TalcottWx

16 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

lol you get crushed verbatim. 

Take gfs bias and it’s probably more liquid. It’s clown range, but just hypothetically speaking.  Sometimes op models can send signals out when they show some biggies modeled. That would coincide with the AO relaxing. We hope.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Take gfs bias and it’s probably more liquid. It’s clown range, but just hypothetically speaking.  Sometimes op models can send signals out when they should some biggies modeled. That would coincide with the AO relaxing. We hope.

Just have to get through another 10 days of crap and maybe we ease up on the toiletry. 

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I know you and Scoots are very frustrated and want to move on but just hold on a little longer, it’s not over, hold my hand...I’ll take you there.

If the AO drops, I’ll agree to your forecast of more snow. But massive +++ AO in Feb / Morch in the past always lead to very hot late winters and springs 

• Weenie 1

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I know you and Scoots are very frustrated and want to move on but just hold on a little longer, it’s not over, hold my hand...I’ll take you there.

It’s fine. I feel cleansed now and accept whatever happens, happens.  It’s been a hell of a run. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

With a nod to the West Side, A model like that will bring you sorrow, you’ll need another one tomorrow ...... as always .....

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

The winter cannot be changed but what winter weenie wouldn’t take a big snow or two to soften the pain upon exit?

This!  Every single weenie here would be blowing up this forum, if that 18z was progged 3 days away...and that’s a Stone Cold Fact!  Take that to the bank. 

A storm like that would sweeten the season a bit for sure.

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Ok. But what science are you basing that on? That’s the huge thing that ruined New England winter this year 

Seasonal guys having late Feb/Mar as the best period, some signs of the AO relaxing as wavelengths shorten, we lose the heavy -PNA, and just betting on a snap back to normal (which at peak big storm climo) can produce some good ones.

• Like 2

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Just be reasonable 

I am being reasonable...You be reasonable, you’d be on board faster than hobo on a ham sandwich.  

Berg isn’t saying it’s gonna happen..but if a big one came out of this at some point in The next 2-3 weeks..you and everybody else would be on it, and Excited-end of Feb/beginning of March or not. 

Sure it doesn’t change the big suck of the last two months, but it’d help to lighten and sweeten the taste. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

This!  Every single weenie here would be blowing up this forum, if that 18z was progged 3 days away...and that’s a Stone Cold Fact!  Take that to the bank. 

A storm like that would sweeten the season a bit for sure.

Ironic thing is, I have moved on like most..but I’ll take something meaningful at any date on the calendar. As you get older and hopefully wiser, the glass becomes more half full then half empty. 

• Like 2