Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February to Forget Volume 2 - 2020

TalcottWx

5 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Actually picked up close to an inch last night. A little elevation helped. 

nice, the ground has a coating, but nothing close to an inch. We have actually had 5 trace or coatings in the past week, but all have melted an hour later...still sitting at 14 inches for the season

Just now, Spanks45 said:

nice, the ground has a coating, but nothing close to an inch. We have actually had 5 trace or coatings in the past week, but all have melted an hour later...still sitting at 14 inches for the season

Sitting at 16” myself. It’s agonizing, but watch us add another 40” once the dam breaks.

15 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Actually picked up close to an inch last night. A little elevation helped. 

We were told last night it won't snow in CT. About as a short term failure as it gets. Like 3 hours. These Debbie's make these broad sweeping posts, meh. Day by day here while they look at 5 day chunks.  Watching this week 

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

We were told last night it won't snow in CT. About as a short term failure as it gets. Like 3 hours. These Debbie's make these broad sweeping posts, meh. Day by day here while they look at 5 day chunks.  Watching this week 

So the text you sent us the other day about “where’d my winter go” and looking forward to pitchers and catchers reporting wasnt from your phone?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

So the text you sent us the other day about “where’d my winter go” and looking forward to pitchers and catchers reporting wasnt from your phone?

Your that guy, the one who shares private texts, twists the words to his advantage.  I see now how you play.

2 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

ORH +6.6F MtD.    Torch goes on and on.   
yesterday and today and maybe next Friday will dent that but it’s been warm with little snow

I will enjoy what I’ve gotten and what I might get and won’t whine and go all apoplectic 

Coming up on 4 weeks since my last accumulating snow.

So looking ahead to this week we have a weak fropa that will bring rain to SNE and some snows to C and NNE Monday into Tuesday. Wednesday, a weak low will pass south of us and bring more light rains with maybe some light snow over C and NNE.  Eyes will then look to the Thursday/Friday storm, which currently looks messy with primary well to our west.