ChicagoGuy
January 2020 Discussion

Torch Tiger

7 hours ago, Snow88 said:

Yes they did

Check out the ukie

Vort drops down from Canada 

GZ_D5_PN_144_0000.gif

That doesn't look cold at all. GGEM is what you want. EPS are not bad but that Ukie look is actually pretty putrid...want heights in Quebec a couple notches lower. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s all we’ve got. These Q highs have trended stronger and colder all winter as we move closer . This likely is same 

Tenor of the season.  Some are nickel and diming along and some are penny and nickeling along.  I think I’m still above normal to datE on snow but it’s getting close. 

2 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Tenor of the season.  Some are nickel and diming along and some are penny and nickeling along.  I think I’m still above normal to datE on snow but it’s getting close. 

Gonna be tough to pull another 35” here to get normal snowfall of 58-60” . Especially with early spring hitting this year late Feb. Gonna need one larger 12+ to have a chance and that doesn’t seem likely 

15 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Gonna be tough to pull another 35” here to get normal snowfall of 58-60” . Especially with early spring hitting this year late Feb. Gonna need one larger 12+ to have a chance and that doesn’t seem likely 

There aren’t many seasonal folks calling for an early spring. Is that what your friend Cranky is saying?

20 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Oink oink

40732E3E-010E-4146-A872-41A93AB4B5CF.thumb.png.16c2f73a29b0708d6397cefa10b835ec.png

For those whole like winter, hope that split flow out west stays.

Otherwise we're going full-2012. You can visualize how if we didn't have that split flow, those heights from Hawaii would be blasting the west coast and into the plains. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1