Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter 2019

George BM

Just now, C.A.P.E. said:

I agree. Too many over emotional/hysterical messes in there.

Did you read what he said though? Mix line moving quickly, what we’ve seen so far shouldn’t be unexpected, etc. 

Left a lot open for interpretation and I took it as a wet blanket from a great met and poster, which made it even more frustrating.

Just now, mattie g said:

Did you read what he said though? Mix line moving quickly, what we’ve seen so far shouldn’t be unexpected, etc. 

Left a lot open for interpretation and I took it as a wet blanket from a great met and poster, which made it even more frustrating.

I didn't no. I mostly stay out of the obs threads esp as the event is getting underway. I just know its not like him to do that sort of thing. Frustration can get the best of everyone though I suppose, Been a rough winter up that way.

3 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Yes we’ve heard..  Central MD has done “well” (relative to the region) the past two winters where NVA/DC hasn’t until this year (again, relative to the region).  It happens.  

Not my part of cent MD - not even close. Don’t confuse my area with psu’s area. But yet again, in the screwzone.  

Also, are you taking an issue with my being in banter with these thoughts?

Just now, North Balti Zen said:

So much this. We needed to get the thump here quicker - this really does feel like a delayed and denied type situation.

Just started snowing here and a decent band formed, got a light coating, but already moving out. Much stronger one to the south but another dead zone moving in here now. Clock is ticking!