• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/29- 1/30 Storm Threat

40/70 Benchmark

WSWatch up for Atlanta! Even though their criteria is a lot lower, they’re expecting 2” of snow. They’re going to get more than Boston not only for this storm, which is sad enough, but they’ll probably end up with a higher season total after this storm than Logan. This is getting really sad and pathetic 

6 minutes ago, BombsAway1288 said:

WSWatch up for Atlanta! Even though their criteria is a lot lower, they’re expecting 2” of snow. They’re going to get more than Boston not only for this storm, which is sad enough, but they’ll probably end up with a higher season total after this storm than Logan. This is getting really sad and pathetic 

We must repost this before scooter steps in bath tub Monday A.M.

WPC gives both locales exactly the same chances 50% (48%) to see an inch lol

7 hours ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

GFS still has that 925 temp spike as things get cranking early wed am (of course) from MHT to Keene SE

Hi-Res nam does not and has general 2-Methuen/Salem to ASH over to S ORH county hills w 4 for  N ORH county over to MHT 

Euro 925 stays well south of you for the event in its entirety.

15 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I did.  925 never makes it to you.  Map is paywalled.  Never gets close.  Gfs is terrible with these.  You should get 2-5.

Yeah I think it will stay cold enough in most of the northern areas west of 495 and north of pike. The limiting factor will be precip I think. The further east you are, they get almost dryslotted.