Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November discussion

weathafella

19 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

He's playing some defense too on his wording with "all rain to NH border"....he's terrified of a 3-6/4-8" event from ORH to Ray if he gets rain. Ala MLK 2010 style. 

Its either significant snows to N CT or all rain to NH border...nothing in between. :lol:

Lol...South of the pike is cooked. It’s time to let this go like Jerry said. North of the pike still in the game... NH and Maine favored 

8 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Feels like mid Jan in here. Kevin stressing over Ray and Will...Steve getting excited over WINDEX...Jay bitching about BOS totals...James forgetting his climo...Chris wondering wtf his office is doing...powderfreak with so much snow that everyone else is already indifferent to it...jspin up to his 30th event...diane posting about rain when surrounded by snow. lol

Why dont you hang out down here by the water at my latitude...and see what happens

Im sure your chickens would be much happier

11 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Cold powder will do that to you. Doesn't matter the time of year. For some all it takes is that first hit and they can't live without it.

Sleepless nights, extreme emotional outbursts, incessant feelings of dread, loss of touch with reality...

Just wait until the first big relaxation of the season and then you'll see the annual Panic outbreak among the weaker weenies. 

The obligatory, semi-annual, pre-Christmas Grinch storm generally brings fodder for a psychological case study on certain forum members.

19 minutes ago, #NoPoles said:

Why dont you hang out down here by the water at my latitude...and see what happens

Im sure your chickens would be much happier

Nah, my chickens hate wind. They would much prefer Tolland. Not too hot, not too cold, not too snowy, not too windy, brief shots of summery dews when everyone else is stuck in miserable CAD, etc.

3 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Nah, my chickens hate wind. They would much prefer Tolland. Not too hot, not too cold, not too snowy, not too windy, brief shots of summery dews when everyone else is stuck in miserable CAD, etc.

As long as power isn't required 24/7,  It would probably work.

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’m fully thinking some snow out of this. It’s a cold pattern overall . Mesos love to overamp these flat waves and then they correct towards globals. Maybe this time you guys are right with all rain to NH border.. but I’ll bet that doesn’t happen and we see corrections SE tomorrow . Maybe it’s a mix or maybe snow to rain .. but I am not buying mild Rainer 

I love how when the Euro showed snow for Tolland it was "for all" and then if folks discuss rain south of the Pike you start posting mild rains all the way to NH or warm rains for "all of SNE."

All or nothing lol.

Edit:  Looks like I was about 45 min too late to the party :lol:.

55 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Feels like mid Jan in here. Kevin stressing over Ray and Will...Steve getting excited over WINDEX...Jay bitching about BOS totals...James forgetting his climo...Chris wondering wtf his office is doing...powderfreak with so much snow that everyone else is already indifferent to it...jspin up to his 30th event...diane posting about rain when surrounded by snow. lol

This is a classic. I'm rolling here!

41 minutes ago, dendrite said:

lol brutal crowd tonight.  

Someone needs to get a gif going of Dendrite chasing chickens through both floods and snow while a treetop fakenado rips past in the background.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

NAM really is a pike north deal. Seems a bit better there at 00z. I thought the s/w in question looked a little sharper. Would be nice to blow this up a tad as it exists, but time running out.

Man look at the ORH sounding. Does it get any more marginal? Lol. It looks like this most of the event. Could go either way. 

IMG_2058.GIF

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Man look at the ORH sounding. Does it get any more marginal? Lol. It looks like this most of the event. Could go either way. 

IMG_2058.GIF

I was looking at the 3k NAM and it’s kind of like that for most of the event along the pike alll the way to BOS.