Newest Member
    joxey
March Mid/Long Range Discussion 2

Cobalt

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Start the thread...bring that Rehoboth blizzard magic to it.  

yep..cape is like the most levelheaded guy in the forum. Anyway...18z dosent count since its an off run unless it gives us more snow than the 12z

2 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Start the thread...bring that Rehoboth blizzard magic to it.  

Ha!

I was just messing with Ji. Honestly there is no reason to start another thread at this point, because there is really nothing else that is discussion worthy in the LR. If anything a thread could be started for this week's likely non event. We could all track it and root for NE to get screwed or something.

2 minutes ago, Ji said:

when is the time change...watch it be on the most important run since 2016 and we have to wait till 2am

Next Sunday morning (Sat night into Sunday).  Basically as the last 00z Euro before the storm starts running, we turn the clocks ahead.  Which is basically getting us an hour closer to either putting the nail in this winter’s coffin or a hour closer to the start time of the HECS.

1 minute ago, nj2va said:

Next Sunday morning (Sat night into Sunday).  Basically as the last 00z Euro before the storm starts running, we turn the clocks ahead.  Which is basically getting us an hour closer to either putting the nail in this winter’s coffin or a hour closer to the start time of the HECS.

That extra hour my ruin our storm.  It's an extra hour of sun angle!!*

Just now, Ji said:

you guys realize its HECS or bust. a storm that produces 4-8 inches on paper isnt going to cut it. Not only is it our last chance...but we have to have a HECS for it to be viabable. A tall order

While I'll take 4 to 8, I mostly agree with you.  We're all in with an Ace and a 6 and the dealer has a 10 and an unturned card.   We gotta hit.

1 minute ago, Mordecai said:

I think whoever started the thread for Jan 2016 storm should start this one too when we're closer. Let me check who it was...

i almost started the FEb 2010 storm a week early when the DGEX showed 50-55 inches the 6 days before the storm. I think the run was on Sunday too

2 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

While I'll take 4 to 8, I mostly agree with you.  We're all in with an Ace and a 6 and the dealer has a 10 and an unturned card.   We gotta hit.

Maybe you could start it.  Like when the male lion decides to join the hunt.  Not often seen but makes quite the impact. 

11 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

My luck is terrible.  :weep: I'll pass. 

If you give the nod I would like to start it.  I’m untested.  Sure my posts are marginal on a good day but some how I can imagine you sitting at a table with the council of elders thinking “I got a feeling about this kid, I think we should roll the dice on him”

1 minute ago, BristowWx said:

If you give the nod I would like to start it.  I’m untested.  Sure my posts are marginal on a good day but some how I can imagine you sitting at a table with the council of elders thinking “I got a feeling about this kid, I think we should roll the dice on him”

Don't understand why you are all concerned on who will start the thread. You know dam well that George BM is going to scamper in in the dead of night and start that baby. :D

7 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

Let's wait..Tuesday 0z?

• WxUSAF locked and unpinned this topic

Archived