Newest Member
    joxey
Nearing the 2nd half of Meteorological winter:

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, SnowGoose69 said:

That’s so insanely far west of the Euro.  It’s either overamped or we will see the Euro having to slowly play catch-up 40 miles at a time like the early month event 

Euro is wrong, imo. The latest gefs just solidified this line of thinking...

It's also odd that the 0z EPS looks more amped than the op for this kind of event...that's another red flag imo.

5 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

Euro is wrong, imo. The latest gefs just solidified this line of thinking...

It's also odd that the 0z EPS looks more amped than the op for this kind of event...that's another red flag imo.

Yeah I'd be pretty surprised if the Euro doesn't move west this run. All other 12z guidance has moved west.

48 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

too bad there's only a month of winter left.....basically wasted all of January. 

Really????

Literally there is at least 7 weeks left of winter.  A week of January left, 4 weeks of Feb, and even if you only wanted to count the first two weeks of March as viable, that gives you 7 weeks...which is also very close to two months.    And...And you/we are not even in the snowiest time of the year climatologically speaking yet.  So that statement is just flat inaccurate.  

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Looks like you need an account.

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Oh, it's pay site now. I knew the old site was free for a while, but I guess eventually you'll have to pay when they move everything to weathermodels.com

Yes, unfortunately... but as I just added late to my post... it seems Ginx has access to it

Archived