Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 4th 2018 Fish Bomb

Rjay

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NJwx85 said:

Yup, that lead vort slowed down, but so did the trough. Should be a miss.

The writing is on the wall with this one.  The pattern is just too progressive for everything to slow down in time.  At least I won’t have to stay up for tonight’s runs 

Some really garbage posting again. The nams east throw in the towel. The nams west woooo hooo.

if your going to get involved in the PBP please speak in certainly not what “you want to see”. Remember this forum is 200 miles east to west. So my storm may not be your storm.

we have definitly seen things fall into place for a reasonable hit east of the city and a potentially major hit for our Far East friends. 

2 minutes ago, LongBeachSurfFreak said:

Some really garbage posting again. The nams east throw in the towel. The nams west woooo hooo.

if your going to get involved in the PBP please speak in certainly not what “you want to see”. Remember this forum is 200 miles east to west. So my storm may not be your storm.

we have definitly seen things fall into place for a reasonable hit east of the city and a potentially major hit for our Far East friends. 

Thanks - My rationale is that I've seen the big storms in my life, now, I hope there's enough snow for my kids to enjoy, no matter the amount. I can't keep up with manic reading!

Models are trying to kick this more to the east once off Hatteras, I don't know if I buy that given how it's still bombing out. 

I think it'll end up further west over time. 

The Eastward correction isn't that surprising given what the globals showed, we're getting closer to a track consensus and the last couple Nam runs, especially 06z, were likely way too far west.

Archived