Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, mappy said:

For us northerners, there is no worry about temps at onset. 12z tomorrow, its 28 when precip arrives, per gfs

I don't consider myself in the northern tier, but 28 for you has to be good news for me.

1 minute ago, WxUSAF said:

Ugh, I still have a bunch of leaves in my front yard and won’t have time to rake Before tomorrow. Kind of annoying me.

Hopefully by the time you wake up tomorrow, you won't be able to see them.

2 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Stoked to see mappy and Hoffman’s surprise when they get 6” of high ratio fluff while DCA reports <1”.

no sarcasm here, but i will be legit surprised if that happens. 3" is my bar, even that I'm still iffy on. I've been pretty deb this whole storm. 

14 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Ugh, I still have a bunch of leaves in my front yard and won’t have time to rake Before tomorrow. Kind of annoying me.

I took a half day yesterday to wash my jeep(dumb, but it really needed it) and do round 5 of leaves. They are pretty much all down now. Got one more pile I need to blow into the woods and I will hit that when I get home.

53 minutes ago, H2O said:

We beseech thee to hold thy tongue, if not we sent randy to fill your bung. 

46 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Oh, my God.  I literally can't stop laughing.

Okay nw baltimore. Compared to H2O you are the Robert Frost of these boards. I will never criticize your work again.

H2O. WOW! Just WOW! Stick to your day job.

6 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Hard not to do it when people jump down your throat for making declarative or bold statements. Built in defense mechanism at this point for me.

Your model analysis is solid, it's the play by play waffle by others that gives me the jeebies...it could be just me though. I typically live in the banter thread anyway unless I'm trying to give H20 and mappy a headache

14 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Okay nw baltimore. Compared to H2O you are the Robert Frost of these boards. I will never criticize your work again.

H2O. WOW! Just WOW! Stick to your day job.

if you knew what his day job was, you would suggest he come back here. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived