CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Post Christmas Bomb

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem for me is I live on a main drag and my landlord comes an inspects...plus the police do a check as well. If it isn't cleaned to a certain extent then the landlords get ticketed. Two winters ago I guess my brothers and I didn't do a good enough job so our landlords freaked out, called some service, and sent us the bill, was like $50 or something.

That's awesome though you get away with it :lol:

that's bs... it's the landlord's responsibility to clean snow... not yours.

Really? I'm the total opposite, I LOVE watching snowfall at night, makes for a very beautiful sight and everything seems so relaxing and peaceful...the tranquil feeling is very soothing. Then every once in a while you hear a loud rumbling of a plow going by and it adds some extra "noise" to the background. Then having a full moon shinning brightly off the freshly covered snowpack...it's about as close to heaven as you can get to.

This is true, but it makes it hard for photo ops in the pitch black :( Ideally, we'd have this thing last through one night and the next day and the following night too :P

GFS may be a little too warm for thermal fields, but pretty classic looking.

Hey if you get a chance, can you post the qpf maps for all the gfs ensembles? I'll do a member by member qpf total and running average. I have the ones from the last set of ensembles saved.

HMMMM...Euro DID NOT go OTS, UKMET is WAY better (0z vs 12), 6z GFS is a blizzard. Yet I'm hearing a ton of qvetching. Glad I slept.

This year, I've come to the realization that the model run isn't going to change if I witness it live or come and review it in the morning. Sleep FTW.

I suppose within 24 hours, I'll be more inclined to keep up wiht 'real time" developments. But I need sleep at this point in my life.

Yeah you need to move.... you can find a much much nicer place for probably about the same as what you're paying.

Yeah I think were going to start and look, my mom just took this one b/c it was the only one we could find at the time and it was readily available and not having our own place for about 8 years we just took what we could get.

This place is falling apart badly anyways and the landlords don't do anything, were not even really allowed to go onto are back or front porch b/c they are literally falling apart, the downstairs neighbors ceilings are cracking and I just noticed the walls in the bathroom are doing the same...the foundation is literally caving in lol.

This year, I've come to the realization that the model run isn't going to change if I witness it live or come and review it in the morning. Sleep FTW.

I suppose within 24 hours, I'll be more inclined to keep up wiht 'real time" developments. But I need sleep at this point in my life.

yup just looked at EURO/ GFS/ UKMET

first two smoke us! guess that could have something to do with why the front end loaders were called in. I've got 3 potential locale's to watch this from (should it hit)

W. Framingham Bridgewater, ma or wa wa (although they may not stay open for it)

Dave i was at wa wa last nite.....awesome time.....made it to connifer connection....had a blast after they groomed it.

Archived