Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fall 2017 Model Mehham

Go Kart Mozart

29 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I’ve been musing for days on whether or not I see a flake or 2.  

Back to work tomorrow-not sure how long a day I can tolerate but it’s seen a  harrowing week.  Immediately post op my wife was told that I was a goner.  I knew it was hype and the path report came back completely benign but up until I found out I was contemplating on this being my last winter...

We glad you’re ready to go, health is everything. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I’ve been musing for days on whether or not I see a flake or 2.  

Back to work tomorrow-not sure how long a day I can tolerate but it’s seen a  harrowing week.  Immediately post op my wife was told that I was a goner.  I knew it was hype and the path report came back completely benign but up until I found out I was contemplating on this being my last winter...

Wow. Man, glad you are back and healthy. Yikes. Well, now all the more reason to toast that glass you raised when Logan broke the record!

26 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Thank you!

Long story but condensed version is I discovered a lump in my facial area that turned out to be a benign tumor that clinically resembled a malignancy.   Thankfully the clinical impression bows to the pathology report.

Glad to hear everything turned out for you. Just tell people who ask that you're still getting zits at your age, that's all!

3 hours ago, weathafella said:

Thank you!

Long story but condensed version is I discovered a lump in my facial area that turned out to be a benign tumor that clinically resembled a malignancy.   Thankfully the clinical impression bows to the pathology report.

oh - well...all's well the ends so -

yeah, pathology is really where the meat of medical advancement was over the last 70 or whatever years.. That and sensory tools. Before that, a lot of guess work; probably also led to mal-practice as a normal "industry standard" too.

Something similar happened to a buddy of mine.  He had just gotten married the previous year, and they were on 1.5 kids... when, nagging cough and prickly throat wouldn't relent.  Finally, at the behest of his wife he goes in ... they find a mass in his chest.  Not sure where exactly, but all clinical indicators were just dead nuts on Hodgkin's Lymphoma.  They were even doing other blood screen and prep and so forth for his first stint of Chemo before the lab results finally came back with ... jesus, I wanna call "akedosarcodosis" or something like that...

The funny thing is, we're talking about a white male in his mid 40s - 'Sarc patients are almost always of African descent, female, and tend to arrive from lower income pathos. Weird.  He is a Realtor - he's wondering if that might have exposed him to something.  Anyway, all told and a session of antibiotics later... he got to forgo the 100,000 $ chemically invasive tsunamis of a life altering medical event in lieu of a two weeks of inconvenience. 

I'm sure his kids will one day be grateful for pathology.

12 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

oh - well...all's well the ends so -

yeah, pathology is really where the meat of medical advancement was over the last 70 or whatever years.. That and sensory tools. Before that, a lot of guess work; probably also led to mal-practice as a normal "industry standard" too.

Something similar happened to a buddy of mine.  He had just gotten married the previous year, and they were on 1.5 kids... when, nagging cough and prickly throat wouldn't relent.  Finally, at the behest of his wife he goes in ... they find a mass in his chest.  Not sure where exactly, but all clinical indicators were just dead nuts on Hodgkin's Lymphoma.  They were even doing other blood screen and prep and so forth for his first stint of Chemo before the lab results finally came back with ... jesus, I wanna call "akedosarcodosis" or something like that...

The funny thing is, we're talking about a white male in his mid 40s - 'Sarc patients are almost always of African descent, female, and tend to arrive from lower income pathos. Weird.  He is a Realtor - he's wondering if that might have exposed him to something.  Anyway, all told and a session of antibiotics later... he got to forgo the 100,000 $ chemically invasive tsunamis of a life altering medical event in lieu of a two weeks of inconvenience. 

I'm sure his kids will one day be grateful for pathology.

But the impact of having family members change everything they believe only to be yanked back can’t be overstated.

I always sensed it would turn out as it did.  Plenty of empirical evidence before the fact.

23 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Both will probably become + within 2 weeks. Or close to it.

ao.sprd2.gif

Looks like EPS is not terrible.  Actually cools at the end of the run.  I’ll take that look vs some of the mid November doodoo piles we’ve had to wade through the past few years looking to December.

10 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Looks like EPS is not terrible.  Actually cools at the end of the run.  I’ll take that look vs some of the mid November doodoo piles we’ve had to wade through the past few years looking to December.

It's ok. It's getting a little zonal and those indices are all rising. But it's not PAC puke or my own index...a +PDO quite yet. Just a relaxation. I'd like to see the GOAK trough tone down a bit.  

4 minutes ago, leo2000 said:

What reason is there to say that?.

Because all guidance has been going that way. It's getting to a more Nina look with a cold stratosphere. For the time being anyways. The good news is that it's good to see bottom up effects like we've seen. I am hoping this can happen during winter, with the aid of a -QBO.

I mean it's playing right into its own bias...

either it will be correct in that bias, or not correct..

It has less -NAO than all over models and tools - pretty much comparative across the board. Should it succeed in taking its ball and running home ... I don't have a problem with that solution. I more than less hit at that thinking in an earlier write-up.  If however all other guidance and derivatives there in and the cosmos its self are correct, the Euro is useless.

Not sure which... heh. Probably like always, something in between is sufficient there. It'll be interesting to test this hunch over the next 1.5 days as that time range get's closer to the magical 4.5 day lead Euro bonerdom, but I suspect it pops more westerly orient -NAO structure and starts smearing/shearing that look out S and E...

2 hours ago, weathafella said:

But the impact of having family members change everything they believe only to be yanked back can’t be overstated.

I always sensed it would turn out as it did.  Plenty of empirical evidence before the fact.

Happy to hear Jerry . Quite the week for friends. Two including you had tumors removed that were benign, 1 coworker not so lucky with a brain tumor that's likely fatal. The one who had the heart tumor removed Dad came up to stay with her during her recovery. He had a heart attack and died. Horrible 

So glad you will be around to reference Leon for many years to come although you probably wish you didn't have to live through this Giants season Lol

Archived