Newest Member
    joxey
March med-long range disco thread 2

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nw baltimore wx said:

No way. The 18z never picks up the trend first. I'm shoveling coal into the belly of this hunk of metal until the end. 

It starts the turn out of the tunnel for us tomorrow with the 12z runs.

Bring me a BIG imperial stout and I will give it some thought.

19 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

D7 looks half decent. It's counter-intuitive with the low near the lakes. Seems that actually NEED that there to tug on the flow with the southern energy. The antecedent air mass is stout enough to not worry about return flow screwing everything. Some of the best solutions have the 2 lows do a "dance" of sorts and play nice together. There are some straight miller A's in there too so it appears that there may be multiple ways to make it work. 

The reason for the "multiple paths to victory" is for once we have a decent trough axis and relaxing blocking. The setup is primed and ready for anything to set it off. Imo. 

Regardless of the outcome this run, I'm sold on Tuesday futures.   The trends are undeniable

The Sunday storm disappearance which is now drier that marcus.... was a trick to get us ready for the Tuesday blizzard

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

I am jumping off my train. eff the passengers left.  I am not a down with the ship kinda guy. I am on the Tuesday deal.

Bring it home PSU.

This train is out of service.  Next train, for Tuesday, is in 20 minutes.

5 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Oh which one? I had a Left Hand Nitro the other night and still have some Flying Dog.

4 Hands Chocolate Milk Stout. Good stuff. I like both of the ones you mentioned. I've been following along your conversation with Mattie regarding beers, but I'm always late with a reply. I've been busy working on my unofficial garage brewery, aka, man cave. :)

Sorry.. taking this to banter.

Just now, stormtracker said:

Dude, bask in this..the GFS is trying. 

And the CMC is almost there, although it gets it done in a completely different way. I think it may take some interaction with ss energy to get it done. There is some semblance of a southern stream. GFS just needs to reconsider its approach a bit.

• WxUSAF locked and unpinned this topic

Archived