Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - March 2017

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dr. No not only said no, he basically gave a middle finger to go along with it. Now, with that said, there was a run last year right before the big HECS where the ECM went totally east and showed only snow showers for the regions that wound up getting buried. So, not panic time unless the ECM ENS or other models make this jump.

1 minute ago, paweather said:

yes compared to 0z it is still east but not like the OP.

Sign me up for a 6-12" snow. Of course I'd love to have more, but considering a few weeks ago I was moving my family to the basement out of harm's way from a severe weather outbreak, this would be a very nice ending to this season. 

If it's actually the end, lol. 

1 minute ago, maytownpawx said:

Sign me up for a 6-12" snow. Of course I'd love to have more, but considering a few weeks ago I was moving my family to the basement out of harm's way from a severe weather outbreak, this would be a very nice ending to this season. 

If it's actually the end, lol. 

yeah me to. But I was the idiot last night thinking CMC couldn't be the right solution and it still might. I'll take a fresh 6" plus snowstorm in March but hope it does trend west tonight for all of CPA.

5 minutes ago, paweather said:

yeah me to. But I was the idiot last night thinking CMC couldn't be the right solution and it still might. I'll take a fresh 6" plus snowstorm in March but hope it does trend west tonight for all of CPA.

You know, I debated for a moment last night whether I was going to post that or not. The main reason I did as I recall the CMC being the 1st model 5 days ago to nail the miss that will be tomorrow's storm down south. 

I guess what I'm saying is that every model has it's place from time to time. Like last January when the NAM was right on for us. Most people despise that model more than the CMC. 

4 minutes ago, maytownpawx said:

You know, I debated for a moment last night whether I was going to post that or not. The main reason I did as I recall the CMC being the 1st model 5 days ago to nail the miss that will be tomorrow's storm down south. 

I guess what I'm saying is that every model has it's place from time to time. Like last January when the NAM was right on for us. Most people despise that model more than the CMC. 

yep. I should have known better following this for such a long time. And your right every model does has it place from time to time no doubt about that.

Archived