Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Sunday SWFE..Monday Coastal?

CoastalWx

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Ther has to be a way to stop talking about NE Mass for a few minutes 

The rest of the event is really not changing that much...the CCB on Monday is where the most uncertainty is.

The WAA thump will produce a general 6-10" likely north of HFD-PVD line and away from immediate coasts.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all from snow starved ambler pa (just got shafted with Thursday's storm predicted 8" got 4".,,about all we've gotten this winter...SUCKS!).

my daughter picked the right college as, other than last winter, she's had some amazing snows at UNH these past four winters!!

is she in line for ~ 2' with this event?

One day my wife and I will pack our bags and permanently spend our winters in NH and our summers in ocean city NJ

5 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

It's incredible to watch. I'm trying to remember the last time we saw two nukes like this go off in such close proximity. 

Heh--I guess this happened during your epic season. 

All a blur to me.  There were quite a few events in there.

3km NAM slowly rolling in now. Solid 6" in most areas thru 03z Monday.

2 minutes ago, snowgeek said:

Weather weenies gone wild.  Most local forecasters calling for 10-16" here.  Most of our precip is before the bomb.  Models giving us .6"-1.0" QPF.  Clink ratios 10-12:1?  What am I missing?  I'm thinking 6-12". 

I was thinking 6-10, so sounds good to me. I wouldn't be surprised if amounts were lowered by morning. Even still, it'll be one of the better packs we've had in years.

Archived