Newest Member
    joxey
February banter thread

Eskimo Joe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

A pure example of what needs mod intervention, if it really is bothersome to everyone.  I never bring moms into my convo.  Nice try troll.

Nut

calm down.  we are having fun with your posting style.  its like it i ended all my posts with

water

14 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

A pure example of what needs mod intervention, if it really is bothersome to everyone.  I never bring moms into my convo.  Nice try troll.

Nut

This is banter. It's a general joke on the blow-up in the model thread last night.

You are being weird about this. Also, your insistence on signing your posts as NUT bemuses a bunch of us. 

Mods, intervene as necessary.

ZEN

Just now, North Balti Zen said:

This is banter. It's a general joke on the blow-up in the model thread last night.

You are being weird about this. Also, your insistence on signing your posts as NUT bemuses a bunch of us. 

Mods, intervene as necessary.

If I can't have a cartoon guy with a massive hernia and green chainsaw as my avatar, then he shouldn't be able to sign off with "Nut!"

:weep:

1 minute ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Funny how people just noticed after all this time. I lol'ed when you first changed it.

Let boner boy live!

I know! It was the perfect manifestation of my sentiment when I got confirmation of my flight change for the day (night) before the blizzard.

I was honestly going to change it this summer, since it didn't make sense to keep it anymore, but never got around to it. I've got to do its memory justice somehow. :lol:

18 minutes ago, mattie g said:

It's going to be an absolute disaster in this forum tonight. Mom jokes and dick pics everywhere.

I probably won't be on much, only to troll the rest of you with my ice cold temps. 

11 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

We love you. It's just funny.

Hell no. Not until we're getting snow.

Oh man, so we have to deal with this until next winter for you DCers? uggggh. 

2 minutes ago, H2O said:

Lets make bets on temps by 10pm tonight.

All of PA: -10F

mappyland: 33F

DC: 55

MBY: 70F and sunny

:lol: 

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived