Newest Member
    joxey
February banter thread

Eskimo Joe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

I like the supernovkajdklajkdsky from Gaithersburg talked about how they would be pummeled with snow at 34 while DC is "Washed out with rain" with almost the same exact thermal profile at 48 hours.  I guess his snow would stick at 34 better than ours at 35/36  so he might have a point.  

Didn't see his post, but he might be wishcasting given his recent move from Louisiana. I'll give him a pass.

DC does suck, though.

4 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I'm definitely too negative and it's impacting my posting. Good post--given the volatility we're going to be on the edge of our seat for a while. Outside of Mappyland, no one should be jumping or spiking the football.

It's done, my man. Heavy plaster pics from central PA to New York City through New England incoming.

One thing for sure...  with all the brine VDOT put down last Thursday they won't need to go out in advance of this one.  God help us if they do apply more brine...  Please note that is dark sarcasm with full intent to ring VDOT's bell - still have not seen anything in the public domain critical of the incompetence freely exercised last Thursday.  The roads around NW FF Co and Eastern Loudoun Co are a matte white with the brine dust.  As are all the cars who've not been through a car within the last 10 mins.  30 mins on the road or more and even a newly washed car looks the same color as every other car on the road.  Now, the rain will wash all that brine into the Chesapeake and kill off more striped bass.  Regret going off the cliff here, the silence in the press is deafening.

4 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

This made me lol for some reaon

I literally lol every time I read his posts. I'm not sure if he doesn't grasp the multifaceted and overt sexual reference, or if he does and it's intentional trolling, but either way, it's hilarious.

I also imagine him interjecting "Nut" into all of his conversations.

"Hey Pasnownut! Going skiing this weekend?"

"Yeah!  Nut!"

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived