joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 17/18 Paste Job

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The year i move from Nashia to N andover, nw essex county gets screwed by east winds.

Im not sure why you are so confident Ray but this looks like you not only want to he north of pike but also west of Waltham to KBED to Methuen To PSM line.

Scott or Will what does Wilmington to NAndover area need to keep winds NE

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

The year i move from Nashia to N andover, nw essex county gets screwed by east winds.

Im not sure why you are so confident Ray but this looks like you not only want to he north of pike but also west of Waltham to KBED to Methuen To PSM line.

Wait and see what happens.

3 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

You want a high a bit further west and the low to develop faster south of BID. There still might be a NE ageo component in interior NE MA. The whole event it borderline south of NH anyways. 

Just now, CoastalWx said:

You want a high a bit further west and the low to develop faster south of BID. There still might be a NE ageo component in interior NE MA. The whole event it borderline south of NH anyways. 

I've lived here 36 years.....I'll trust my gut on this.

If I'm wrong, then I'll blog about why I was wrong and move forward.

Just now, weathafella said:

So I note Euro 925 0 line stays well south of the pike for the entire event,   I also see the H5 and H7 lows in favorable locations for a nice thump.   This may verify colder than depicted.

The 900-925 level being pretty cold is why I think even lower spots away from immediate coasts line will have a chance for some decent accumulation. Like Rays area over to Nashua. We will see how far south it gets. Could get close to your hood too. 

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

The 900-925 level being pretty cold is why I think even lower spots away from immediate coasts line will have a chance for some decent accumulation. Like Rays area over to Nashua. We will see how far south it gets. Could get close to your hood too. 

I'm thinking 2-5" here.

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

I'd feel great anywhere but the coastal plain and south of pike. 

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Looks good to me, but I think 12" is excessive.

Yeah I think that's literally like Mt Monadnock or something.

Looks like a rather large advisory level to lower warning level event... like a 4-8" or 5-10" spread for the max zones and a large area of 3-6" north of that like up this way back across ski country.

25 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Perfect.  Seems not to screw those getting snow north of the Pike but juiced up NNE nicely.

The 0Z euro was pretty dry here basically as the best forcing moved off to the SE, 12z brings it further north this run and as mentined, More inline with the NAM/GFS now especially this area over back towards you

Archived