Newest Member
    Toothache
Thumper the Dumper obs/pics 12/16 to 12/18/16

Ginx snewx

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Yeah, By time I usually start posting obs up here I end up talking to myself as its over for everyone south

Ah you've gotta be used to it, up here we always talk to ourselves, lol.  I feel like 75% of the time it snows for me its not snowing for most of this forum...and then when its snowing a lot for most of the forum its not doing much here haha.

Anway... 3.6" at noon at the base of the ski resort and still snowing nicely though it has slowed down from the earlier SN+ M1/4sm stuff.

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Ah you've gotta be used to it, up here we always talk to ourselves, lol.  I feel like 75% of the time it snows for me its not snowing for most of this forum...and then when its snowing a lot for most of the forum its not doing much here haha.

Anway... 3.6" at noon at the base of the ski resort and still snowing nicely though it has slowed down from the earlier SN+ M1/4sm stuff.

Oh what a difference a year makes, You guys have been killing it over there

4 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Oh what a difference a year makes, You guys have been killing it over there

It is really pretty shocking how buried the mountain is right now.  The evergreens are crying for their mama.

Shame it has to rain but its not going anywhere.  I mean just feet and feet of powder in the woods from like 3 weeks of straight snow and no rain. 

We've had accumulating snow on 13 of the last 16 days (greater than 1").

Archived