joxey
Dec 12 Snow/ice threat

ORH_wxman

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Yeah. Seen it before. 

There's a couple paths here...we've seen guidance "over trend" before and then pull back the other direction in the final 48 hours. But we've also seen a trend go into overdrive and not stop until 24 hours out. 

Its pretty hard to predict which one this is. If the shortwave mechanics did not change (like they have in the past 24 hours) then I would predict a trend back the other way. But we don't actually know that the shortwave is going to stop focusing on the northern vort energy. 

3 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Piss off.

Better to be pissed on then pissed off were famous words of my friend as he crashed into friend little Joe peeing off ski trail. True Story, ask TB on the 19th he was there too. lighten up guys it's just frozen water.

Think this is typical SWFE rule for me 1-4 with drizzle, bet is low side

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Better to be pissed on then pissed off were famous words of my friend as he crashed into friend little Joe peeing off ski trail. True Story, ask TB on the 19th he was there too. lighten up guys it's just frozen water.

I don't expect much more than 2"...but the timing of it all before the holidays will be awesome.

I miss TB....get him to the gtg...

Think this is typical SWFE rule for me 1-4 with drizzle, bet is low side

It's all good. Just a bit of friendly sparing on a Friday night. I'm sure we are still friends.

Archived