Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mayhem!

SR Airglow

1 minute ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

I'm a little weary of those SSTs to the northeast of the Cape, with northeasterly winds those 10C temps will boil the atmosphere over Cape and Nantucket while Dukes is basking in the blizzard conditions due to the presence of the coastal front.

I think the vineyard would be just as screwed in that regard.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Euro is def more amped up than other guidance for that 12/9 wave. But we'll have to wait obviously before really getting confident in anything on that. It was just a couple days ago that the euro had the thing ripping through Wisconsin. 

Doesn't even look like it has much of an event to me.

3 minutes ago, tamarack said:

Thurs-Fri event kind of weakened (almost disappeared) on 06z GFS.  At this range, models are still giving and taking away.

It was disappointing to see that following the 00z depiction.  Based on how the weather evolves, I might need to had up there this weekend if there's a late-bloomer.

51 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I didn't view it as a flip...just something to keep an eye on. I hope we can cash in on an event or two. Tenuous setup with the trough out in the Plains. We play with fire. 

I think the bulk of the snow, at least for us, holds off until January.....but I don't think we do a firehose torch, either..

Euro looks like filet mignon in TN at 48 hours. By 66 hours, it's an overcooked burnt hockey puck like Kevin eats his hamburgers...lol. 

Still, it's been trending a little more north slowly...so even that solution looks like it could give a couple inches for the interior of SNE. 

6 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Not for you perhaps but Middle NE ORH county SNH SVT Berks lol

Well better chance well N and W verbatim, but details silly this far out. Just clarifying for those people region wide.  Looks fine for 1st half Dec climo. Hoping later this week can maybe get offshore for a little whitening. 

Archived