joxey
Winter Banter & General Discussion/Observations

ORH_wxman

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, tamarack said:

Cloudy, mid teens.  Looks just like it would if a blizzard were headed in.  :P

Nice chill up there.  It's a relatively balmy 21 here on the coast.  Meanwhile, a whole bunch of work is take place to ready Pit-2 for Air BB summer season.

Accepting reservations soon.

image_0.jpg

8 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

Vantage Pro2. But man, I'm having a hard time with figuring out where to mount it. 

question about location. i just bought a new weather station (ambient weather=Davis too rich for my blood) and am not sure where to mount it. my yard is pretty shaded, but there is a sunny area in the front, but right next to the road. plus I am not sure the landlord will want it out there. so, i guess my question is, is it OK to put it in a shaded area? 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Windcredible! said:

Yeah I gave upon this event days ago...wasn't even thinking about it...then looks outside to see snow on the ground. About an inch as well...maybe a hair more

Radar looks good to the west along the shoreline heading our way. 

Totally awesome event, i just go home from Waterbury and it took me 1.5 hours (to North Haven). There was an accident about every couple hundred feet on RT-8. Down towards the Orange area there looked to be 1-2" on the ground.

Everything covered, could barely even see the grass sticking out. I just measured 1.0" in North Haven and still snowing.

12 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Totally awesome event, i just go home from Waterbury and it took me 1.5 hours (to North Haven). There was an accident about every couple hundred feet on RT-8. Down towards the Orange area there looked to be 1-2" on the ground.

Everything covered, could barely even see the grass sticking out. I just measured 1.0" in North Haven and still snowing.

Congrats best snow is a sneaky snow.

Archived