Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter Thread

WxUSAF

1 hour ago, mappy said:

I checked out my fantasy points this morning. I've scored almost 450 pts so far this season, the most in my league. Yet, I'm 0-4 because it seems everyone has really GREAT weeks when they play me. Almost 500 points scored against me. 

WTF. 

That is incredibly bad luck.  I think back to a season about 10 years ago ( I played in very competitive money league back then) when I led the league in scoring by 150 pts for that whole year, yet finished with a losing record.  I'd never seen that done before, but I think you've taken the cake.  The fact that you're scoring well is a great sign.  USUALLY, the luck evens out over the course of a season, so as long as you keep scoring you'll likely come back.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, mappy said:

I checked out my fantasy points this morning. I've scored almost 450 pts so far this season, the most in my league. Yet, I'm 0-4 because it seems everyone has really GREAT weeks when they play me. Almost 500 points scored against me. 

WTF. 

Same here.

If you're playing my team in my league your players are going to have a career day.

4 hours ago, mappy said:

WTF. 

Obviously your defense sucks.

35 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Maybe he will be as correct on tropical as he is in winter when he cancels snow events.

He went to the same school as me too. That "I'm in and I'm out" stuff gets on my nerves. We all don't come from the same cloth that's for sure. Kind of hoping this system misses. Going to the Ravens game on Sunday. Rather not blow out of my upper level seat. 

You know we're getting close to winter when the Debs and the Counter-Debs start taking potshots at one another. It's just the normal ramping up of tensions as we head into fighting season. Pretty tame altogether, but pretty soon, they'll be loading the howitzers and lobbing 155mm shells in each others' general directions.

2 minutes ago, mattie g said:

You know we're getting close to winter when the Debs and the Counter-Debs start taking potshots at one another. It's just the normal ramping up of tensions as we head into fighting season. Pretty tame altogether, but pretty soon, they'll be loading the howitzers and lobbing 155mm shells in each others' general directions.

don't hate the players, hate the game. 

2 minutes ago, mattie g said:

You can only root for it when it proves the forecasting establishment wrong and you can claim victory.

And if you forecasted by using isobars and angle of the cold.

Don't forget LR forecasting using initials and mysterious information sources like ouija boards and magic 8 balls 

14 minutes ago, mappy said:

:lol: have fun!

You know I'd go if it were only me and not the wife, kid, and dog.

If that comes anywhere close to verifying, there is going to be a lot of tree/limb damage because of just how dense the foliage is down there. It's very tropical and the trees are thick all over the island - even in the areas that are quite built up.

4 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

That d-bag toolbox Toronto fan who threw the water bottle at Kim while trying to catch a ball should be lifetime banned from all sporting events including curling and synchronized swimming. Wtf'n H?

You're right, but it's not the first time Toronto fans have embarrassed themselves. And I'm sure they've got him on tape throwing it.

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived