Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
PTC Matthew

PaEasternWX

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Windspeed said:

If he's at the resort on the eastern end of the island, the eastern wall may just miss him yo the west. Looks like the wall is going to cross over the western portion.

I thought I heard him mention he is in adelaide village which I believe is on the south western part of the island.

2 minutes ago, snywx said:

I thought I heard him mention he is in adelaide village which I believe is on the south western part of the island.

Here's about in the middle of the island on the north side, it's going to be close  https://www.google.com/maps/place/Breezes+Resort+Bahamas+All+Inclusive/@25.056532,-77.4888615,10.96z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x892f63c5faffcc25:0x355a7cd905543912!8m2!3d25.0705174!4d-77.3928022

19 minutes ago, KPITSnow said:

So what are thoughts of how much intensity it loses as it progresses up the coast? Obviously if inland that knocks it down a bit, but what if it hugs with the eye going on and offshore?

i would think that would be a worst case scenario.

In my opinion it would slow the weakening somewhat, but keep in mind shear is also going to increase so really hard to tell. Either way a really dangerous situation for anyone along the FL coast to the Outer Banks as surge will affect that whole stretch of coast in addition to wind damage.

• wxmx unpinned this topic

Archived