joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 2016 Obs

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Isopycnic said:

I see multiple,please 7+ inches on the pws network in the Cary/ Durham area. 4-6" in downtown Durham. Woah! Truly a widespread flood event currently ongoing.

0.75" here, and we just got skirted/missed.

Whoa!!! Sounds like an insane night in the Triangle area.  Damn.  Maybe a good thing you only got three quarters of an inch.  I havent heard anything from my neighbors or dog sitter so Im assuming all is well at the house

28 minutes ago, Avdave said:

Whoa!!! Sounds like an insane night in the Triangle area.  Damn.  Maybe a good thing you only got three quarters of an inch.  I havent heard anything from my neighbors or dog sitter so Im assuming all is well at the house

Looks like1" around your hood

CAE ended the streak of 99+(or greater)degrees at 13 days which is the 3rd longest in climate records :angry:  Only '93 and '86 were longer (15) <_<   Soooo....halfway threw the month CAE stands at +5.8 in the temp dept and -1.49 in the precip dept :(   Please let this summer end soon :( 

On 7/16/2016 at 10:56 PM, Isopycnic said:

Looks like1" around your hood

Thank you sir. Ill take that with out all the flooding issues

Its been hot and uber humid here at myrtle beach the last few days. I saw somewhere were today we hit an 80* DP not so sure of that.  It is and was oppresive out there but thats pretty extreme.  Back to the Triangle tomorrow :(

Archived