Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 2016 Obs

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI  101 at 5:00PM  - 6 days in a row of 100+.

Unfortunately, until the Board resurrects location and data under our names, we're left to guess. Location? Wherever you are, that's hot as the hinges of Hades - and I thought G'ville FL had/has been hot!

Unfortunately, until the Board resurrects location and data under our names, we're left to guess. Location? Wherever you are, that's hot as the hinges of Hades - and I thought G'ville FL had/has been hot!

Sorry -- just did something I typed in the banter thread ;) Clayton, NC - 18 miles ESE of Raleigh.

:(:yikes:  :gun_bandana:

<_<

We've had a few questions regarding how many days CAE has hit 100F this year, and what year holds the record for the most days at or above 100 degrees.
1954 holds the record total number of days at or above 100... 28 days. The longest run of consecutive days was 5 that year, along with several other shorter consecutive day runs.
As of today, 2016 has seen 11 days total of triple digits, with the longest consecutive day run of 7

post-279-0-11925500-1468107144_thumb.jpg

post-279-0-33216400-1468107171_thumb.jpg

Im on vacation down here at a cabin on the Pamlico River, so far its been hot and humid hoping for some good storms out over the river later this week, can usually see the structure better down here. Looks wet today already a few  showers around....luckily the fish are already wet so as long as their is no lightning  I can still fish.

Sparklecity update:  It's hot af and dry.  If I were running things that would be my forecast everyday for my little portal in Spartanburg.  I would be right 97.56% of the time.  :)

The last time I had greater than 1" in a day was May 1st with 1.02"  We have only had 3 days where we received an inch of rainfall this year.  2 of 3 occurred January/February.  I had my biggest rainfall event this summer on July 1st...0.68".

Archived