• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
When will be board be working right?

ice1972

I apologize.  We honestly aren't sure of what is putting the brakes on the site.  I'm preparing to finally upgrade the site to 4.x.  It's a major upgrade and alters the DB tables, which is where the issue appears to be rooted.

I do my best to donate $100 or $50 each year but is seems 98% of the users on our forum do not donate.  (Assume the Supporter 'Stars' are correct'.

Sometimes my donation star shows and today it is missing again.

Also the high bandwidth posters rarely donate.    Suggestion:  Limit them to a set number of posts per week or 1 per day.

I apologize.  We honestly aren't sure of what is putting the brakes on the site.  I'm preparing to finally upgrade the site to 4.x.  It's a major upgrade and alters the DB tables, which is where the issue appears to be rooted.

4.x is world's better then this software with a ton more features and much more stable.

I do my best to donate $100 or $50 each year but is seems 98% of the users on our forum do not donate. (Assume the Supporter 'Stars' are correct'.

Sometimes my donation star shows and today it is missing again.

Also the high bandwidth posters rarely donate. Suggestion: Limit them to a set number of posts per week or 1 per day.

Some people are able to donate their time and make really good weather posts that help others learn, and even offer well thought out off topic posts.

Others can only donate money. Everyone offers something.

That's why it is a variation....oh man.

The question is legit either way....I can just leave and go to another weather forum and never donate here again if I want........but I don't so I asked the question......with taxes there is no choice so its an even more important question......except you butchered it all up and tried to tie my comment to something totally not the same.....

The question is legit either way....I can just leave and go to another weather forum and never donate here again if I want........but I don't so I asked the question......with taxes there is no choice so its an even more important question......except you butchered it all up and tried to tie my comment to something totally not the same.....

Lol  Wheeeeeee.

It was just a comment man, not an indictment of your way of life.   I'm sorry. My fault. I thought you sometimes wore long pants.

Some people are able to donate their time and make really good weather posts that help others learn, and even offer well thought out off topic posts.

Others can only donate money. Everyone offers something.

+1,000. It does seem though that the people who complain the most and post the most drivel, give the least.

What is stat.it1337.ru and why is it taking forever to load on this page, it also is causing the adobe flash player on firefox to go into an infinite loop. I think this is part of the issue causing the site to run terribly slow.

What is stat.it1337.ru and why is it taking forever to load on this page, it also is causing the adobe flash player on firefox to go into an infinite loop. I think this is part of the issue causing the site to run terribly slow.

https://urlquery.net/report.php?id=1467047415711Not sure why it would be attempting to load from this site.

pretty certain it has something to do with collecting analytics for the board

Archived