Newest Member
    joxey
Wild Weekend Weather- Disco 04/02-/04/03

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too wound up. The best lift will be closer to the center of the SLP on this one

The difference between the haves and have nots willl only be a couple of inches anyway

I'm just trying to justify my earlier thinking.

I'm not convinced.

I was def wrong about it on the equinox storm. But I put my eggs in the TAN basket earlier

I'm not saying you'll jackpot in this...but I'm not nearly convinced that you'll be mostly missed or fringed. There will definitely be an extra intense area pretty compact just north of the center...but I'm seeing more evidence for a larger commahead developing to the north.

I'm not saying you'll jackpot in this...but I'm not nearly convinced that you'll be mostly missed or fringed. There will definitely be an extra intense area pretty compact just north of the center...but I'm seeing more evidence for a larger commahead developing to the north.

Yep.

Hail pictures from around Milford and New Haven are nuts 

We've had two cells go right over HVN so far, and a third is on its way. Lots of thunder with the first two, but I haven't seen any hail yet - which is not to say there hasn't been any, I've only looked out the window intermittently.

We've had two cells go right over HVN so far, and a third is on its way. Lots of thunder with the first two, but I haven't seen any hail yet - which is not to say there hasn't been any, I've only looked out the window intermittently.

a friend sent me a picture a friend from West Haven sent to him...it's crazy.  I"ll post it in a few

can't believe there is still convection producing decent hail right now lol.  Training convection right across southern CT.  some spots could see more inches of hail than they did snow this winter :lol:

I mean these cells are getting 50 dBZ like 10 kft over the freezing level.

Archived