joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
One last Cape Cod Crusher March 4-5

rnaude241

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well just in case I was in the told you so category...I make lots of mistakes and there are still a lot of things I do not understand but this one was never much of anything outside of the cape and islands and I called it many days ago and for this one storm I was correct

and include along the and just south of the pike in the broad brush ratterisms

You were most definitely, and still are, in that category

so here is a question for the masterminds.....would this storm have been more impressive than blizzard of 2005,2015 or 2013 if it was coming closer to us?? is this system in the same category or is this thing even more monsterous but just offshore?

I think it is too fast moving to be in that category...but it would definitely be a doozy if it hit...probably a really intense 12-15 hour hit. But then again, if it was amplified enough to come closer, you'd probably see some sort of a capture and brief stall like Jan 12, 2011 did despite the overall flow being somewhat progressive.

I think it is too fast moving to be in that category...but it would definitely be a doozy if it hit...probably a really intense 12-15 hour hit. But then again, if it was amplified enough to come closer, you'd probably see some sort of a capture and brief stall like Jan 12, 2011 did despite the overall flow being somewhat progressive.

4km actually looked like it did that a little bit

BTV WRF has a jack of 0.68" QPF from OES near Norwell. There is actually low level CAPE. I'm not sure the BTV WRF will materialize...but someone may get a surprise. 

All the mesos have something there...the setup is good for it. It is nice to have the moisture from aloft too. So I wouldn't be shocked if there was a narrow area that got like 3"+.

All the mesos have something there...the setup is good for it. It is nice to have the moisture from aloft too. So I wouldn't be shocked if there was a narrow area that got like 3"+.

Yeah I'm in agreement. It actually developed a meso-low feature that once in awhile happens. Not sure it does, but if there was a 2-4" band there...would not surprise me at all. That's a very tall inversion height too.

With  a follow up clipper oh my what could have been, 100 hrs anyone? lol oh well

Dryslot, I am not even sure why you are posting in this thread, the storm doesn't even impact you. 

lol!!!

I must say that these last umpteen posts from our man on the cape have been super amusing.  It's as if the thoughts flow out of his brain into his fingers to type without any pause to think to himself, "hmmm, maybe I should either not post as many one liners, or at least clump all of my nonsense together into one or 2 posts".

lol!!!

I must say that these last umpteen posts from our man on the cape have been super amusing.  It's as if the thoughts flow out of his brain into his fingers to type without any pause to think to himself, "hmmm, maybe I should either not post as many one liners, or at least clump all of my nonsense together into one or 2 posts".

He gets excited

lol!!!

lol

:axe:

Archived