joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
One last Cape Cod Crusher March 4-5

rnaude241

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll have to see how those bands set up when winds come around to more NE...they are ESE just off the deck. Might actually get those cells farther inland than what we usually see.

Looks like from Salem out along 128 there is a band....of course, this couldn't have happened tmw when I'm in Salem all day...

30 but not enough :whistle::weenie:

Hey, I don't blame you.....it gave folks from other regions a nose bleed when a lamented falling short of my seasonal record, despite having accumulated near 90" in twenty days...take a wild gue$$ at just how many $hits I gave?

People don't understand that mind set, but its no different than any other addiction.....as your tolerance grows, you crave increasingly large quantities.

Not rocket science.

Man they must be getting hammered in parts of N Essex county. Some of those bands have embedded cells that look quite intense.

I noticed that.....its usually further south.

This reminds me a bit of the Topsfield Toppler from 2014 regarding placement because that was also displaced north of climo favored positioning.

Isn't your area above normal for the season?

Yes, about 10 inches above normal. I know I shouldnt be complaining but I rather have a lot of moderate events than 1 biggie.

Hey, I don't blame you.....it gave folks from other regions a nose bleed when a lamented falling short of my seasonal record, despite having accumulated near 90" in twenty days...take a wild gue$$ at just how many $hits I gave?

People don't understand that mind set, but its no different than any other addiction.....as your tolerance grows, you crave increasingly large quantities.

Not rocket science.

I doubt NYC will ever reach 100 inches of snow. That must have been amazing.

Archived