• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    zurn
    Newest Member
    zurn
rolltide_130

Severe Potential Feb 23-24

Thankfully, this has been pretty much a non-event for southern wake so far.  Some heavy rain off and on, but the wind has been really light.  I was expecting more wind by this point.

I hope it stays this quiet.

Second cell breaking from main cell.... That one is dead set on PGV

Yeah gonna be interesting in western pitt county over the next hour. Couplet looks weaker on the last scan and looking more trashy IMO. 

Thankfully, this has been pretty much a non-event for southern wake so far.  Some heavy rain off and on, but the wind has been really light.  I was expecting more wind by this point.

I hope it stays this quiet.

The rain and clouds might be our saving grace here. Looking at one of the chaser feeds in Chapel Hill, and they have sun and blue skies there.

Yeah gonna be interesting in western pitt county over the next hour. Couplet looks weaker on the last scan and looking more trashy IMO. 

Well you have that cell east of Goldsboro that is really starting to crank. The one to its southeast looks pretty organized but they are on top of each other.

Winds have been insane here the last couple hours.  Power is out, wooden fence flopped over, trellis ripped out, garbage can in the middle of the road, and limbs everywhere.  First time I ever recall being under a high wind warning here.

Winds have been insane here the last couple hours.  Power is out, wooden fence flopped over, trellis ripped out, garbage can in the middle of the road, and limbs everywhere.  First time I ever recall being under a high wind warning here.

50,000+ Duke Energy customers without power across the Carolinas. 

~25,000 of them are in the Upstate.

post-12588-0-36976100-1456338715_thumb.j

couplets coming over my house in about 15 minutes. Keeping my fingers crossed its not gonna be on the ground.

Be safe shaggy! What an ripe environment setting up today. So mad work had to call me in. Anyways, STP up to 4 in SE NC with discretes moving that way so anyone in that area should be ready to shelter.