Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Storm and Mood Snow Feb 8-11

TalcottWx

Oh here we go again with the different PBPs, lol

no, for real though. the notion it is substantially east is not what I see. 

I guess im looking at mid levels and not paying attention to qpf distribution. i find qpf output to be the least accurate of a models output so i dont look at it til end of the run. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

most people get their real time updates from Apps of some sort now a days anyways. The old days of waiting for the 11pm news for updates are long gone. I kind of miss that although many a 11pm update broke the heart of a young weenie. Eric Fisher brought up another old way of doing things that has been taken away. Listening to the radio TV at 6 in the AM for the list of school closings, now a days they cancel them by 9pm the night before. My work phone blew up with calls when the Auto Alert warning sent out by OKX went out to all smart phones. Lol I wanted to reply Meh but just couldn't

Exactly... Which is why the entire process takes longer because we are updating social media, apps, videos on website etc. I guess you didn't read my post and just wanted to respond with snark.

Hoping the NAM still manages a decent hit back here. Really don't want to deal with another busted forecast.

Exactly... Which is why the entire process takes longer because we are updating social media, apps, videos on website etc. I guess you didn't read my post and just wanted to respond with snark.

Hoping the NAM still manages a decent hit back here. Really don't want to deal with another busted forecast.

? I wasn't being snarky at all? Weird

sometimes I picture you trying to hold Brad back with snowfalls amounts lol, you are all great mets but you can always tell Brad is super pumped its great

Archived