• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Chesta
    Newest Member
    Chesta

January and #HECS2016 Banter Thread

Good luck everyone.  If I was a jerk to you over the last week, I apologize.  I was pretty well behaved until my melt last night at like 2 am....

I don't think anybody would blame you. We've all lost a ton of sleep I'm sure over the last week or so. Plus...the Euro did that weird BS last night ;) - Good luck and I hope your backyard bucks climo and jackpots. 

Good luck everyone.  If I was a jerk to you over the last week, I apologize.  I was pretty well behaved until my melt last night at like 2 am....

You've been one of the few good posters through this all.

Took maybe 20 minutes for rates to increase said not tony pann.

I can't maintain flizzard rates yet.  Must be dry air coming in.  I bet the RPM called that. 

I never post, but just want to say thanks for all your analysis man. Always great stuff. And to Bob, Ian and all the red tags. I was 2 for the infamous ice storm in CT that got me started on weather, have experienced '78 in CT, '93 in VT, '96 in CT, 09-10 here (landed in '09 to 5 inches on my way back from the climate conference in Copenhagen), Boxing Day in SW CT (where I was lucky to be visiting), and can't wait for this. Enjoy all.

This is going to be the best storm of my life. Since I grew up in Vegas, I never saw anything better than 4". The best storm I had in Reno during college was like 12", which was similar to the February 2014 event we had. This is probably going to be my first true classic Nor'eaaster storm unless you count the February 2014 event as one...It still hasn't settled in.

Your work is always appreciated... we all appreciate what you do. Hopefully this storm is what every model suggests. Should be fun!

I can't believe I don't have a foot already. I'm getting nervous

RPM called that. 

Let me know when you hear pingers. 

First flakes started flying at 2pm here in Frederick.  Left the watering hole www.brewers-alley.com and going to enjoy the snow.

Lol- my neighbor 3 doors down is shoveling his driveway.

Shoveling ever 0.1"?  Only 250 more shovelings to go.