• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
February Pattern Disco

40/70 Benchmark

Oy vay on the D10ness of the damn thing but f if that isn't a tasty set up by the GGEM and Euro - 

Frankly, for a lot of the reasons I outlined, I wouldn't necessarily invoke the perfunctory eye-roller response to any amplitude in that time frame.   I think given the signals leading, amplitude is warranted - ironing out details?  sure - 86 those.  

But as is (and purely for entertainment) that D10 Euro would have to go crazy

It looks as though the greater likelihood is that the players will be on the field, but the amplitude of the western ridge is the main variable.

It would be tough to avoid winter consequences for many...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a girl. Thanks for your thoughts everyone.

stick around and just have a thicker skin sometimes.

Man Scooter has a way with the ladies. 2nd one he scared off

Yup. 

All kidding aside, you will see it's not a bad place.  Lots of joking and goofing off, along with some of the best WX discussion and analysis around.  You will get to know the cast of characters soon enough, and probably enjoy the discussions (serious, and not so serious).

:)

Any good news for other folks? Or we done?

Yes - the fact we aren't going to torch and we'll have good diurnal ranges for the next several weeks is good for those of us that make living off of mother nature this time of year.  That is good news.  I think we'll have chances on more snow too.  We've had torches to 90 in April that have been followed by snow and I don' think any model guidance goes out that far.

The euro op is interesting north of the pike. It's probably too far south given other guidance, but something to watch if it digs more. Afterwards, still looks active. Some disagreement with ridging amplitude out west which has a say in how cold it gets, but the overall pattern for now, has not changed.

Strong support from the EPS and Euro upgrade for a diving clipper to provide a good snowstorm for CNE. Hope it works out. Nice boost for skiing areas. Next 15 days look pretty good for those areas.

I had mentioned this the other day as i was looking past tomorrows in favor of the northern stream system this coming weekend, Good to see the Euro hitting on it at this time frame as well as long as it can remain going under us, Lol, Just looked on Wxbell for the ECMWF snow totals, I would lock that up for this weekend now if i could

The euro op is interesting north of the pike. It's probably too far south given other guidance, but something to watch if it digs more. Afterwards, still looks active. Some disagreement with ridging amplitude out west which has a say in how cold it gets, but the overall pattern for now, has not changed.

I don't we have much of a prayer of anything for about 1.5 weeks.

Archived