Newest Member
    12bet1 net
February Pattern Disco

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I was getting at...again I could have worded it better

Some of that looked to be from various members showing a storm with heighter heights, vs cold NW flow. The overall pattern IMO supports cold in between systems that may redevelop or overrun. So, you run the risk of taint...but I liked the look. Good ridge out west for us.

Some of that looked to be from various members showing a storm with heighter heights, vs cold NW flow. The overall pattern IMO supports cold in between systems that may redevelop or overrun. So, you run the risk of taint...but I liked the look. Good ridge out west for us.

below normal heights and 850s PNA trough in the east, how can he even post they don't look good.

Hope the long range is looking good, it'll be the last time I ask.

Thanks to the incessant childish bickering instead of scientific discussion, and Scott's relentless condescending tone, I'm gonna delete this account and get a more productive hobby. Like, you know...anything else.

I wanted to learn, but not this way. Good riddance folks

Thanks to the incessant childish bickering instead of scientific discussion, and Scott's relentless condescending tone, I'm gonna delete this account and get a more productive hobby. Like, you know...anything else.

Grow up. This is the best forum around. People are human. The insight and expertise in here is second to none.

relax it's all good, lots of ribbing goes on just like life, tons to learn here, some times you have to fight back but don't leave

Huh? I've been the one to answer most of your questions? Find a post where I ridiculed you.

Worth saving that GFS run for future verification of the snow maps... :lol:

3-5 feet across NNE from the 12z GFS in total. I'm thinking no but Dr. Yes is saying go.

Wish I could plug some other algorithm than just straight 10:1 ratio... bet we could get it to say like 40-70" widespread if we go 15:1 ratios.

GFS.png

Will place this in the not happening can

Well your first problem was logging onto americanwx.com instead of scholar.google.com when you wanted in-depth discussion of the hard sciences

:weenie:

:weenie:  :weenie:  :weenie:

Archived