joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are finally growing signs of getting out of the blast furnace pattern and into something more seasonal and people choose now to melt down. Weird. 

I have a long history of getting annoyed with the snow wishers as winter gets underway. So ignore that. 

I don't think an unspoken rule that any fantasy snow threats beyond d10 during a hostile pattern should be kept in the digital snow thread is unreasonable. 

I realize it's a silly argument and I'm not willing to keep it up (for now), but anything past that range should be fairly nuanced. We all have access to the models. 

I have a long history of getting annoyed with the snow wishers as winter gets underway. So ignore that. 

This is what anybody who has posted here for a while should have already known.

It's just like when you jab with me about the Euro vs GFS.  I don't think a thing about it.  It's just par for the course.

Seems like I've missed some drama. Pattern on the ens mean is not quite as horrid, at least we may get a positive PNA but the AO and NAO are hanging tough. Since this is the banter thread, I watched a PBS mystery lasted night that I really liked, The Doctor Blake Mysteries.

My wife is addicted to the Dr. Blake series. I've never watched one episode all the way through but from what I've seen of them, they're pretty good.

Archived