CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
December 2015 Discussion

Hoosier

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty amazing for this far north.  Of these sites, MQT is my closest as it's just south east of me on the same ridge actually.  Anyway, I could never do Topeka.

December temperatures are running 11-15F above average in the U.P. through the 20th. Here is a look where these temperatures would be considered normal through the first few weeks of December:
- Ironwood: Sound Bend, IN
- Stambaugh: Chicago, IL
- Iron Mountain: Indianapolis, IN
- NWS Marquette: Topeka, KS
- Marquette: Columbus, OH
- Newberry: Cleveland, OH

Pretty amazing for this far north. Of these sites, MQT is my closest as it's just south east of me on the same ridge actually. Anyway, I could never do Topeka.

December temperatures are running 11-15F above average in the U.P. through the 20th. Here is a look where these temperatures would be considered normal through the first few weeks of December:

And right now Cleveland, OH is having an average December temperature that is more typical of Charlotte, NC.

Pretty amazing for this far north. Of these sites, MQT is my closest as it's just south east of me on the same ridge actually. Anyway, I could never do Topeka.

That's crazy. I'm headed up the UP in a few weeks to look at some hunting land that is for sale. The lack of snow or low snowpack should make scouting the property easier.

Pretty amazing for this far north.  Of these sites, MQT is my closest as it's just south east of me on the same ridge actually.  Anyway, I could never do Topeka.

Disgusting.

:axe:

Winter rain is something I despise, though is common to get once in a while (though its been nearly absent the last two winters). So Im not complaining...but wow are we behind much of the midwest precip-wise in Dec. Yesterdays 0.35" imby puts me at just 0.66" for Dec (0.8" snow). DTW got more, 0.52", which puts them at 0.83" for Dec (0.7" snow)

Archived