joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Place a Face

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news.  Having just had my mother and father diagnosed as terminal within a week of each other, I know that it must have weighed heavily on your mind.  Good luck with the back, hope that turns out just as well.

Jesus, I'm so tremendously sorry.

I lost my father in March of 2014, and I still go to call him sometimes........was my best friend.

Perspective on life changes forever.

I tried to upload a picture but it's telling me that "uploading is not allowed"....never saw that before.  Is that me or an issue with the forum?

2 possible things... your attachment space is all used up and you need to go delete attachments.

Other thing is to use the basic uploader.  I've had issues with the advanced uploader.

I tried to upload a picture but it's telling me that "uploading is not allowed"....never saw that before.  Is that me or an issue with the forum?

Same here. Have not been able to upload for a long time.  Don't like bothering with the 3rd party sites (linking photos) for stuff like this.  Most have seen pics of me anyway, or met me.

...I'm bald.

Same here. Have not been able to upload for a long time.  Don't like bothering with the 3rd party sites (linking photos) for stuff like this.  Most have seen pics of me anyway, or met me.

...I'm bald.

Try the basic uploader, not the advanced one.  That hasn't worked in months it seems.  You can only upload photos 1 at a time, but at least you can upload.

Great news.  Having just had my mother and father diagnosed as terminal within a week of each other, I know that it must have weighed heavily on your mind.  Good luck with the back, hope that turns out just as well.

Bummer man.  Don't even know what to say.  My father just went through open heart surgery (everything came out ok) and I thought that was stressful...can't even imagine. 

I messaged his old GF to see if she heard anything. Good peep,hopefully he is OK

Yeah I was wondering what happened to him. He pretty much disappeared late in the winter last year.

Usually people who don't post much in the summer start coming back now. Hopefully everything is okay.

Also, great news for you. Glad to hear it

2 possible things... your attachment space is all used up and you need to go delete attachments.

Other thing is to use the basic uploader.  I've had issues with the advanced uploader.

My attachment space was full.  What's funny is that it had a bunch of stuff from 2011-13 and then it jumped to 2015.  I cleaned up that stuff and am good to go now.  Thanks for the tip...

...I'm bald.

I went to my profile>Settings>manage attachments and started deleting anything that was over a couple of years old.

I'm bald too but I have a hat on in this picture.  This is from a few years ago with my son at our sugarhouse.  He's a real good helper now both in the woods and in the sugarhouse.

Archived