joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
No Joaquin the park forecast for Mets

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the perspective of just visual presentation one should be awestruck from rapid intensification combined with modeled track. An east-coast tropical weenies dream. Unbelievable amounts of QPF, further south landfall higher impact winds.

Once again I'm getting the shaft. My internet is so friggin slow DISH suxs for HSI. Guess it's a byproduct of living in the woods!     

18z HWRF reflects the sub-optimal structure in the northwest.

Has backed off on the bombing out pressures of the 12z HWRF, sits at 953-965 mB for the next 24 hours.

Whether it's dry air ingested in the northwest or some shear, structure has struggled today.

This is why I hedged against major....this late in the season at that high of a latitude, all it takes is a frontal queef spewing a bit of dry air.

Does this hurricane look like its struggling?  I mean sure the eye is taking its slow time to clear out, expected with a new hurricane, it hasn't become fully matured just yet, but it is already a major hurricane Ray, so why would you bet against something that has already happened.

I mean that I had bet against it..as in past tense.

I already capitulated.

Convection will continue to wrap around the eye of the hurricane and then clear out when this process is completed.

The fact that it is so early in it's maturation process is awesome.

EWRC still a ways off.

Once it completes one this system will grow, making it even more dangerous.....people focus too much on max sustained winds.

Size is just as important.

Eye gaining stronger convective cloud tops within the eye wall.  This is getting strong.

Does this hurricane look like its struggling?  I mean sure the eye is taking its slow time to clear out, expected with a new hurricane, it hasn't become fully matured just yet, but it is already a major hurricane Ray, so why would you bet against something that has already happened.

Archived