Newest Member
    joxey
August Banter 2015

mackerel_sky

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goldsboro is a cute little town :)

Goldsboro, NC?  Why, you're in my neck of the woods :)  It is a pretty nice town - it's grown considerably in the past few years.  We live closer to Wilson, but do most of our shopping in G'boro.  If you need a quick bite to eat while you're there, check out East Coast Wings; YUM.  

Goldsboro, NC? Why, you're in my neck of the woods :) It is a pretty nice town - it's grown considerably in the past few years. We live closer to Wilson, but do most of our shopping in G'boro. If you need a quick bite to eat while you're there, check out East Coast Wings; YUM.

I'm here working in the area this week and next week :) I am in Dudley again tomorrow until lunch,then I'm home for the weekend. I'll check out the wings place :D thanks for the suggestion :hug:

edited:spell check is stoopid

Also, somewhat to do with winter prognostication, but I didn't want to put this in the winter thread - someone at NASA JPL (?) made a comment to the media about the current/growing El Nino and used the word "Godzilla".  I'll just leave this here, let the cray cray social networking and prepping begin.   :lol:

"This definitely has the potential of being the Godzilla El Niño,” said Bill Patzert, a climatologist with NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory in La Cañada Flintridge. Patzert said El Niño’s signal in the ocean “right now is stronger than it was in 1997,” the summer in which the most powerful El Niño on record developed ..."

http://gizmodo.com/are-you-doing-anything-to-prepare-for-the-godzilla-el-1723982315

Outback Steakhouse dinner tonight! They have all you can eat shrimp going on right now! It was awesome ! Probably ate 40 to 50 shrimp and a couple of chicken wings! Food there is always on point! And a 5oz sirloin, great as well!

My man!

I had Papa Jahn's last night. But if Kevin Harvick finishes in the top 10 at Michigan today, it'll be free Bloomin' Onion Monday for Cold Rain!

Outback Steakhouse dinner tonight! They have all you can eat shrimp going on right now! It was awesome ! Probably ate 40 to 50 shrimp and a couple of chicken wings! Food there is always on point! And a 5oz sirloin, great as well!

Me too! I had the ribeye melt with a salad instead of fries :)

Archived