joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August 2015 Pattern and Disco

Ginx snewx

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You also didn't see any humidity in this whole 10-14 day stretch.

Yea got that wrong but looking good for my Sun -Wed torch, with 5 90's total. I am loling over you using western moving Typhoons as proof of extended torch but when they don't you dismiss.  You have become definitely cartoonish as many have mentioned. I miss the old Kevin who used logic and meteorology.

Yea got that wrong but looking good for my Sun -Wed torch, with 5 90's total. I am loling over you using western moving Typhoons as proof of extended torch but when they don't you dismiss. You have become definitely cartoonish as many have mentioned. I miss the old Kevin who used logic and meteorology.

He never really used much logic. Just didn't post so much misinformation like he does now. Basically, ever since meteorology hit twitter, he's become a perfect example of confirmation bias.

Yea got that wrong but looking good for my Sun -Wed torch, with 5 90's total. I am loling over you using western moving Typhoons as proof of extended torch but when they don't you dismiss. You have become definitely cartoonish as many have mentioned. I miss the old Kevin who used logic and meteorology.

If you all would stop responding to the rubber room posts, they would diminish. He gets off agitating people and getting a response. Ignore the baseless posts and you will see how the quality will change.

They actually look similar now. ;)

Little bit.. but if perhaps only coincidentally so - 

The Euro's 12z oper. synoptic evolution, overall, ...I think I've seen ten times since this warm season started, and every time we end up with a day or two only seasonally above normal, book-ended by some interesting convection that is wholly un-interesting by actual convective standards... Yay!  welcome to NE - 

This 12z run, today, seems it has the same D6-10 warm height bias with plumes of Sonoran air that would also turn out to be physical hallucination if that tendency to over-sell eastern ridging repeats for the upteenth time. 

Whether there's an H rattling around the SW Atl. Basin... yeah, it H season - and that's about all that can be said. heh, it'd probably have one there anyway. 

Archived