joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August 2015 Pattern and Disco

Ginx snewx

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like was stated.. He just looks for ways to fight it till the bitter end. Nothing shows 55-60 dew points during the hot stretch. What's likely is some 90 degree days mixed in with a bunch of 87-88 / 73 type days. Like maybe a 7-10 day stretch of that. Possibly lasting into Sept

Lol, fight? How about some reality.you called for 9 days of 90s we had 4, again you called for 7 days of 90s, again I will take the under at 4. You might want to reexamine what the grid outputs are while you are at it. I think you forget what you even post.

Lol, fight? How about some reality.you called for 9 days of 90s we had 4, again you called for 7 days of 90s, again I will take the under at 4. You might want to reexamine what the grid outputs are while you are at it. I think you forget what you even post.

I'm still waiting for a 90° day....maybe this will put me over?  My latest one is 9/10 (2002) so there is still time left.

You were the one posting cool August analog maps of past ninos in July saying that would happen this year. Did you mis remember those?

Oct and April are interchangeable. split those months and you have it so Mid Oct to Mid April is cool season. 

That's more reasonable. But just to add my two cents, I would call October warm season and April cool season in this part of the world at least. October is warmer, and part of tropical cyclone season. Snow is also much more common in April than October.

Archived