• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
August 2015 Pattern and Disco

Ginx snewx

Again this is talking about the wx and not what a model spits out. You got burned on that this weekend

Not that I have any desire to define Ryan   ( j/k dude) but seriously, I don't think that's really fair there Kevina - 

Also, in deference to your own statements, hardly have a chance either.  That's +PP moving N of the region, which as is ... MOS and other guidance suggest below climo by 2 to 3 F and DPs much less than 70. We'll see how it breaks -

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An all timer in the wrong direction for sure. I still haven't recovered from losing three storms in the last 72 hrs last winter, but if I had to suffer the way y'all did with that storm I probably would have jumped from the Brooklyn bridge lol. Jesus.

Not that extreme i just ended up falling asleep lol

Tick Tock.......Give it up, you lose. Nobody north of Virginia will ever view this summer as hot or humid. May the pleasant weather last until mid November.

Noone ever did..nor has anyone viewed it as a cool summer. It's been a slightly AN summer with high dew and heat days  mixed in among mostly normal days. Sorry if that's not what you like..but it is what it is

Tick Tock.......Give it up, you lose. Nobody north of Virginia will ever view this summer as hot or humid. May the pleasant weather last until mid November.

i don't know, people viewed the above normal july here as hot and they certainly viewed the 9 day 90+ streak as hot

Noone ever did..nor has anyone viewed it as a cool summer. It's been a slightly AN summer with high dew and heat days mixed in among mostly normal days. Sorry if that's not what you like..but it is what it is

You were preaching heat and dews through August once some heat finally got here in July. Any heat that has come has been transient. The number of days with high dews has been dwarfed by days with tolerable humidity. You just spent vacation at the hottest time of the year and enjoyed dews in the 40s. Stop the BS.

You were preaching heat and dews through August once some heat finally got here in July. Any heat that has come has been transient. The number of days with high dews has been dwarfed by days with tolerable humidity. You just spent vacation at the hottest time of the year and enjoyed dews in the 40s. Stop the BS.

Thankfully the recent severe weather has made a very plain vanilla summer a bit more interesting. Here in Enfield it's been boring and slightly on the dry side.

Theres no BS. You seem unable to control yourself when it comes to me. Please block me and stop acting like a 2 year old. I had 2 hot humid days with thunderstorms and 2-3 days of 75-80 with dews in the 50's

Right..not big heat..but a few days of 90..and certainly dews looks like they rule the roost mid month on. Jerry FTW

Nah. not sure 90 is a lock for a few days or whatever in the 11-15 day. There is no WAR. With lower heights still over us. it's probably either fropas or lows to our S type deal amid the warmer wx. I wouldn't say it's a heat pattern, but I could see a little AN. 

Archived