Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
The Dog Days of Summer: August 2015 Discussion

dmillz25

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Living inland in a state like New Jersey isn't bad at all. It's nice because you can live in the mountains and not be far from the beach, so it's the best of both worlds. Now if you were in the Midwest or the Rockies that's a different story.

Living in land, even when close to to a body of water, feels as if everything is so far away.....In the Rockies I'd be buried under 10,000' of land.....so that'd be even worse. :P but kidding aside, living inland in the higher elevations is ideal for that great time of year we call winter

Central Park set a record today for the most consecutive days with high temperatures at, or above 80° (42 days). http://t.co/TfeexUD8Ek

Imagine that, never before have we been above 80 degrees for so long consecutively.  I think we'll add a lot more days to that list too.

Living in land, even when close to to a body of water, feels as if everything is so far away.....In the Rockies I'd be buried under 10,000' of land.....so that'd be even worse. :P but kidding aside, living inland in the higher elevations is ideal for that great time of year we call winter

Yes, it is ideal for Winter.  Even in the Summer, the nights can get cool, although we haven't seen that much of it this year.

Archived