joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 2015 Discussion & Observations

dmillz25

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking ahead, the latest guidance seems to want to keep a trough into the GL with a weakness undercutting any ridging there.   Ridging looks to build into the east coast with a trough into the PNW pushing the ridge into the Rockies/Plains with most of the heat lingering there through the next week.

7/8 - 7/14

GFS/GEFS warmer next week and into the longer range with the  ECM/ensembles maintaining mainly normal temps with occasional warmer day. 

7/15 and beyond : hints at some more pronounced warmth into the area.....  We'll see where the guidance takes us.

Until then full steam ahead EVEN STEVEN

Working in Dobbs Ferry and getting mod rain now.

Yeah CPK is up to its usual tricks. Wet ground is slower to heat up so after rain its often even cooler than usual in CPK. Unlike the airports sensors which are on a relativity small patch of grass in an otherwise asphalt environment, CPK is trees and grass as for as the eye can see, that's a lot of potentially wet soil

Look at nyc!!! That in now way is representative of what is really happening in the city. I'm going to go trim the trees myself. I'm a few miles away an I have all the equipment

an increment borer and some strong herbicide should do it. i'm seriously considering it

Archived